Investment Presentation Essay
Investment Presentation Essay
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED AND ORIGINAL ESSAY PAPERS
This week you will submit your final project.
You are looking for additional funding for your cookie company and will prepare a presentation for investors. In a clear, professional and concise manner prepare a PowerPoint slide presentation to introduce your company to a group of investors.
Your presentation should cover at a minimum the following:
- Your company name, vision, mission, goals, and strategies
- A balanced scorecard:
- Review the mission statement and strategies you developed and submitted for the Module 02 Course Project Assignment.
- Fit the strategy points into the 4 perspectives of the balanced scorecard (you may need to create more strategies or fine tune your Module 02 strategies **see attached document deliverable 2**).
- Develop performance measures for each strategy point.
- State which department(s) would be responsible for each performance measure.
- Comment on how the departments must work together as a team to execute the balanced scorecard and how diversity among team members would enhance the outcomes.
- Cost information including contribution margin and break-even
When preparing your presentation, be mindful of the information in which an investor might be interested. Please include talking points on slide notes where appropriate.
Include in-text citations and a reference page where necessary.
I have attached the completed assignments to use as reference when needed.
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.