SOCW6210 Week 2 Assignment: Middle Adulthood Health, Demography, and Social Work Practice Paper
Assignment: Middle Adulthood Health, Demography, and Social Work Practice Paper
A health crisis can occur at any phase in an individual’s life span. General health concerns, however, tend to increase with age. As a social worker, your awareness of the biological aspects of middle adulthood will inform your work with clients in this life-span phase.
In this Assignment, you address the health concerns that clients may face as they reach middle adulthood. You also address the potential impact of the environment on the health of individuals in this life-span phase.
By Day 7
Submit a 2- to 4-page paper that includes the following:
· A description of the health concerns that clients may face as they reach middle adulthood
· An analysis that explains how factors such as race/ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and other demographic characteristics might impact at least three of the health concerns you identified
· An explanation of how you, as a social worker, should take these potential health concerns and the environmental factors that influence them into account as you complete your assessments
Support your Assignment with specific references to the resources. Be sure to provide full APA citations for your references.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
· Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK2Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
· Click the Week 2 Assignment Rubricto review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
· Click the Week 2 Assignmentlink. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
· Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK2Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
· If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.